Welcome to The Farm at Long Lane! We are a small, historic farmstead located centrally between Omaha and Lincoln in the picturesque countryside just south of the Platte River. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places as The Christian Kupke Farmstead, the property has a story that spans nearly 140 years. We became the farm’s “curators” in 2010 and our aim is to preserve the property and help uncover its vintage beauty. We're learning practical knowledge, rolling up our sleeves, and putting ideas into action. We’re delighted to continue developing a distinctive experience for our neighbors throughout southeastern Nebraska.
~We host private events on our property's picturesque grounds.
~We give farmstead tours featuring our gardens and historical structures.
~We provide a distinct location for film and photography projects.
We invite you to learn more about what we do here at the farm – there’s always something new as we continue on this adventure. We’d love to have you join us for the journey.
Enjoy the seasons!
News from the Farm
- Embracing Change as Winter Gives Way to Spring April 8, 2013
- The Farm at Long Lane Added to National Register of Historic Places January 28, 2013
- National Register of Historic Places January 28, 2013
- We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year . . . December 21, 2012
- Practice Gratitude November 20, 2012
- Cranberry Sauce with Holiday Fruits November 19, 2012
- Summer's End September 20, 2012
- New Press for The Farm at Long Lane - Living the Country Life radio June 28, 2012
- Spying the Largest Moths in North America May 30, 2012
- New Press for The Farm at Long Lane ~ The Lincoln Journal Star May 20, 2012